“Imagine a world where a policyholder goes from accident to payout in the 24H”
Join us at Claiton!
We are The Insurance industry’s number 1 choice for claims handling and using state of the art automation system to increase speed, increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our insurance customers. Our idea is simple. Apply cutting edge automation & AI technology in the claims process to increase customer satisfaction and profitability for our customers.
Your everyday life
As a Software Engineer, you will take on lots of responsibilities in Claiton’s back end development and maintenance, you will join a strong team of developers who work cross-functionally and responsible for the entire product development.
The team consists of ambitious, problem-solving, and competent developers who constantly improve and develop innovative technology together. Claiton offers a creative and agile environment where you will have great opportunities to participate and influence the product.
- Product development in Microsoft .Net C#
- Swedish and English is a requirement. The Tech team uses English in our daily work. German and Danish is a big plus, but also other languages
We want YOU to be/have
- Very experienced in C# programming
- Great Data analytic skills
- System Architecture experience
- Experience in working with relational databases MS SQL
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Have experience using and developing APIs.
- Understand user and system requirements
- Have an understanding of, or experience with, Agile development methodology.
You win our hearts if you also have:
- Worked with Python
- Worked with Microsoft Azure and know Ops practices
- Worked with information security and GDPR questions
- Worked with the most usual JS frameworks
- AI or Machine Learning experience
For you as a person to love working with us, we see that you are:
Proactive, you thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines. You are a team player and open-minded, who focus on solving problems, bringing innovative solutions, and quality conscious.
You have the ability to learn new skills quickly and use the skills efficiently. You have a big interest in new technology, AI, and Machine learning.
Start: By appointment
Location: Stockholm, flexible remote
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your application or with any questions that you might have.